cutting board · funnel · glass jars · salad · salad dressing ·
Chive Oil A Fresh Taste On Salad Dressing
When ordering a salad in a restaurant, it has a way of tasting so good. But when you try to do the same at home it never makes the cut? Even when you have tender lettuce, juicy tomatoes and all the great addon’s like hemp seeds, parmesan cheese, carrots etc. Let us help you with a new easy dressing recipe. The trick to this one, is letting the herbs sit for a few days before straining.
Yield: 500 ml
500 ml Grape seed oil
2 Bunches of fresh chives
- Wash the chives and pat them dry to remove excess moisture.
- Combine the chives with the oil in a blender and puree them.
- Let the pureed chive oil sit in the Cuisipro Glass Jars in the fridge for two days for an increased flavour profile.
- Strain the chive oil through a fine mesh strainer to extract the infused oil.
- Store the oil in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
We used the following products to create this recipe:
Cuisipro Leak-Proof Glass Jars 4pc / Set