Instant Pot Smoked Paprika & Garlic Chicken Legs
Short on time, but need a fun, healthy meal for dinner? Look no further! This instant Pot smoked paprika & garlic chicken leg recipe is quick, easy, and with little mess to worry about after.
Serves 5, 2 drumsticks each
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp smoked paprika
1 Tsp salt
3 LB (about 10) Chicken Legs/drumsticks
1 Cup water
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, smoked paprika, and salt. Season chicken legs with the seasoning mix.
- Add water to the pressure cooker and insert Cuisipro Dual Rack. Place chicken on the Cuisipro Dual Rack. Lock lid and steam releasing handle to seal. Press the poultry button (or high pressure if there is no poultry button) and cook for 15 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Quick release any remaining pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid. Check the chicken using a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature is at least 165°F.
- Meanwhile (while pressure is releasing) position the top oven rack approximately 4 inches below the broiler and turn on the broiler (on HIGH). Place chicken legs on a foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Cook the chicken 2 minutes on one side (watching closely to ensure no burning), flip with tongs, and cook 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on the opposite side to crisp the chicken.
- Transfer chicken to a serving plate and serve warm.
Cuisipro Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl - Set of 3
Cuisipro Professional Baking Sheet
Cuisipro SS Locking Tongs - Stainless Steel