Kid Friendly Pepperoni Pizza Muffins
Catering to picky eaters isn't easy! Try this super simple fun way to eat pizza. Even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy. Cuisipro's Kid Friendly Pepperoni Pizza Muffins, are the perfect little handheld bites great for little hands! You can also try this as an appetizer for your next party!
Prep Time10 minutes Cook Time 18 - 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 pizza muffins
Tips for the Perfect Muffins:
- To prevent the mix from being overworked, first mix the wet ingredients together in one bowl and mix the dry ingredients in another.
- The most important rule of muffin making is to not over stir the mix. Resist the temptation to stir or beat the batter until it is smooth and lump free.
- Do not overbake!
Storing /Reheating Tips:
- Muffins can be frozen up to three months in an airtight frozen container or bag.
- The best way to reheat muffins is in the oven. Cover your muffins with foil and place them in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven. Sprinkle the muffins lightly with water before covering them if they’re on the stale side. Reheat the muffins for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on their size, until heated through.
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
1½ cup flour
1½ tsp baking powder
1½ cup homo milk
2 eggs, large, lightly beaten
2 tsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp crushed red pepper
½ tsp salt
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 pkt (9-oz/250 g) sliced pepperonis, cut into quarters
Marinara Sauce, for dipping, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°/190°C.
- Mix the milk and eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- In a second bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper.
- Combine the wet into the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Add in the pepperoni and both cheeses and mix well.
- Spray baking spray onto a Cuisipro Muffin Tin and fill all 12 using a medium-sized ice cream scoop.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 – 20 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with marinara sauce, if desired.
Meet the Chef:
Chef Oliver LI, CMC Is a graduate of the Certified Master Chef program, (Canadian Culinary Institute and Humber College). Chef Li, has worked and assumed roles such as; an executive sous chef at the Hilton Toronto, and George Brown College as a chef Professor, to name a few. Before assuming his current role today for Browne Group as a corporate chef as well as teaching at Humber College School of Business.